Original abstract impressionist drawing “Two,” circa 1991. Oil pastels and watercolor on paper. 16×22″ Signed / titled by Susan Hicks.
Two. So titled for the appearance of a backwards shape of the numeral two as a focal point of this vivid abstract art. It’s an original abstract painting / number drawing on paper by Susan Hicks from 1991. This abstract impressionist number art is created with oil pastels and gouache on paper and measures 16×22 inches.
Save some dough. Sign up for Insider Status.
• This listing is for ONE signed original “Two” abstract drawing.
It’s an original, one of a kind number art.
• This 16×22 inch drawing
• “Two” Drawing comes as is. Mounting / Framing will be necessary.
Item ships to US addresses only by USPS Priority Mail. It will be mailed flat or in a mailing tube.
Returns & Exchanges:
• Melasdesign Handmade Shop gladly accepts returns and exchanges.
• Contact Melasdesign within: 21 days of delivery receipt to arrange return.
Ship items back within 30 days of delivery receipt.
• Customer pays return shipping.
• No Cancellations
Please contact Melasdesign if you have any problems with your order.